Digital Portfolio Executive
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 227501
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens Healthineers is refocusing its efforts in growth of digital products, and is introducing an exciting new sales role to grow our installed base at our most strategic customers.
The digital portfolio executive is a field sales position, selling digital solutions focused on clinical operations and care transformation solutions to an identified set of IDNs, Healthcare Systems, and hospitals within their territory for specific named accounts. Successful candidate must have a proven track record of selling software and services to healthcare customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income; works well in a team-selling environment and strives to be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being among the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential with a consultative type of approach when selling to our internal and external customers. Our portfolio consists of Siemens industry leading solutions in clinical operations, and care transformation, and associated Professional Service offerings. Our solutions are clinically and technically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers.
This role reports to the Zone Sales Director.
· Generates and pursues new digital portfolio opportunities within assigned customer account
· Collaborates with digital solution executives, solution architects, and business development representatives to propose, scope, and contract digital solutions that meet customer needs
· Achieve business objectives for assigned accounts (for example, penetration of accounts with product/solution/service offerings).
· Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
· Develops, builds and cultivates long-term both departmental and c-Level relationships with key management within the customer organization.
· Aligns pursuit and approach for all opportunities with in-vivo and in-vitro account management teams
· Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
· Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Candidates will have 8+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospitals and imaging centers.
· Demonstrated a capacity to sell in complex environments.
· Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
· Experience in developing and presenting sales strategies to top level decision makers in the Healthcare IT Market (CEO, CIO,CFO, Director level, IT, managers, Physicians)
· Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
· Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Broad knowledge required of healthcare IT solutions, within multiple of the following domains: imaging IT, departmental clinical workflow solutions, clinical decision support, population health management/value based care, LIS/Laboratory IT, Interoperability.
· Experience with emerging digital business models including SaaS, and risk-based contracting
· Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, and a good understanding for the Clinical/Operational/Financial needs of the Healthcare Market etc.
Experience with a consultative type selling approach along with experience in speaking with “C” level executives within Healthcare Organizations