Product Sales Executive, Syngo - West Region
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 227589
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Other Locations: United States-Colorado-Denver
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Product Sales Executive is a field sales position focused on selling capital equipment and subscription offerings to Radiology & Cardiology departments in healthcare organizations. Successful candidate must have medical or Cardiovascular Information Solution (CVIS)/PACS/Advanced Visualization sales experience. Travel is heavy in the zone and you must live in the territory and have access to a major airport.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income; works well in a team-selling environment and strives to be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being among the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential with a consultative type of approach when selling to our internal and external customers. Our portfolio consists of Siemens industry leading solutions in CVIS/PACS/Advanced Visualization and associated Professional Service offerings to Radiology and IT Departments in hospital and outpatient imaging settings. Our products are clinically and technically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers.
This role reports to the Area Vice President for the Zone, Siemens Healthineers.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of accounts with product/solution/service offerings).
• Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
• Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
• Will create and deliver customized presentations to customers based on clinical, operational, and financial needs.
• Ensures Account Executives and AX, CT, MI, MR and WH PSEs are knowledgeable on SY Division Products to drive business.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
•Candidates will have 5+ years capital equipment or subscription sales experience to healthcare organizations.
•Demonstrated a capacity to sell in complex environments.
•Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
•Experience in developing and presenting sales strategies to top level decision makers in the Healthcare IT Market (CEO, CIO, CFO, Director level, IT, managers, Physicians).
•Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
•Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
•Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, and a good understanding for the Clinical/Operational/Financial needs of the Healthcare Market etc.
•Experience with a consultative type selling approach along with experience in speaking with “C” level executives within Healthcare Organizations.