Senior PreSales Solutions Consultant - Mindsphere
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 227651
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
This position is part of the MindSphere Presales team, which is
responsible for providing technical sales support to the MindSphere
sales teams. It serves as the primary point of technical contact with
active MindSphere customers, support these customers' initial
on-boarding, contribute to their overall happiness with the MindSphere
platform and help to ensure continued usage and growth in these
As customers implement on the platform, you will directly support
customers in addressing any issues that arise, build strong
relationships with their technical teams, and work closely the account
team to ensure growth of customer usage.
• Elucidate and document customer challenges (both technical and
business) and goals.
• Scope, plan and execute demos and proofs-of-concept as required to
ensure prospects clearly understand the value which can be generated by
the MindSphere platform in their organization.
• Build relationships as a trusted advisor to technical stakeholders
including developers, DevOps, IT staff, support, services, etc.
• Understand and sell solutions to address high level business
problems, which incorporate our technology. In many cases, this will
involve engaging with large, multi-divisional businesses.
• Partner with the account team to craft compelling business cases
which highlight the value of the Siemens solution.
• Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position
Siemens MindSphere to win.
• Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent
Skills and abilities required:
• Three or more years of work-experience in a customer-facing (internal
or external customers equally considered) role
• 2 years of hands-on technical problem-solving experience
• Direct, demonstrable experience with at least one of the following
Automation, Analytics (Tableau, Spotfire, R, or similar), or Data
Connectivity and Integration (e.g. Web Methods)