Distributor Sales Manager - Low/Medium Voltage Products
Business Unit: Construction Sales
Requisition Number: 227685
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
• Develop and manage business sales plans that identifies and prioritizes opportunities to drive low voltage power distribution market share and revenue growth through our distribution channel of sales.
• Identify market gaps and develop channel strategies to achieve market share growth.
• Develop and maintain regional distribution landscape.
• Effectively partner with business units and customer support to effectively meet customer expectations.
• Prudently use selling resources such as specialists, management and best practices to maximize effectiveness of each business opportunity
• Build long term relationships with key strategic channel partner executives throughout the region and national landscape.
• Provide management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels with contractors and strategic channel partners.
• Utilize knowledge of market conditions, competitive strategies and processes to develop a unique value proposition and position Siemens as the vendor of choice.
• Develop and deliver customer presentations that articulate the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
• Work with product management to recommend product development based on market needs.
The ideal candidate will have :
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• 8-10+ years’ experience in sales and/or marketing of (industrial/construction) products
• Strong track record of revenue growth in related positions industrial/construction industry
• Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, financials etc.
• Excellent track record of establishing strong customer relationships.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.