Account Manager - DF, PD
Business Unit: Commercial Finance
Requisition Number: 227763
Primary Location: United States--
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness. As of September, 30, 2014, the total, global SFS assets amount to $27.9 billion.
As our Key Account Manager Digital Factory (DF) and Process Industries & Drives (PD) you will be responsible to develop, manage and empower Siemens DF/PD and their key accounts. You will be responsible for achieving agreed targets and KPI's through a beneficial partnership with key DF/PD management and stakeholders, driving new business growth and finance penetration, including where required the personal proactive management of specific major deal opportunities. You will drive strong and positive relationship development ensuring joint decision making and problem solving.
The role will be within a new team that is tasked with enabling new ways of doing business and driving Proximity towards key Siemens divisions and customers.
- Develop, manage and empower Siemens DF/PD to drive sustainable account management and development as well as drive new business growth and finance penetration in relation to DF/PD.
- Be a natural part of DF/PD’s business and sales teams and develop strong relationships ensuring joint strategic planning, decision making and problem solving.
- Work with Siemens Divisions to lead and drive new program ideas which result in profitable new business volume and the execution of key account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Drive activities needed to increase DF/PD knowledge within COF as well as the COF knowledge and understanding, especially in sales functions within DF/PD, to ensure financing is used as a competitive advantage.
- Guide business development efforts within specific key accounts and/or markets, developing sponsorship with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Provide effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge or processes and displays thought leadership in applying principles, theories and concepts with discipline, structure and rigor.
- Command exemplary credibility based on in depth expertise of the DF/PD markets and products, be a convincing innovator inspiring others both within DF/PD and COF.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-10 years industry-specific account management experience, in-depth knowledge of DF/PD markets and products, e.g. general manufacturing, process automation, food & beverage industries
- Demonstrate consistently achieving targets through people leadership, coaching and sales management techniques
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's products, services & business practices, as well as issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Be comfortable working with Senior Executives in the Siemens divisions and with other Siemens and SFS departments
- Be an excellent and charismatic communicator and presenter, have energy, drive, passion, vision, enthusiasm and being a self-starter that can make things happen
- Proactive product development from initiation to successful implementation and launch