Sales Training & Development Manager
Business Unit: Commercial Finance
Requisition Number: 227802
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness. As of September, 30, 2014, the total, global SFS assets amount to $27.9 billion.
As our Sales Training and Development professional you will be delivering Finance related training programmes to our Key Customers, primarily but not exclusively to our strategic Siemens Divisions. You will identify specific and value adding training needs, develop required content and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to SFS Commercial Finance (COF). The role will be within a new team that is tasked with enabling new ways of doing business, driving Proximity towards key Siemens divisions and customers, delivering training and development programs.
- Identify and asses training needs of key Siemens Divisions and their customers such as Siemens DF, PD, DF PL, BT and EM.
- Work closely with SFS and Siemens Division Sales Leaders to develop and create business excellence as well as training programs and execute effectively and appropriately.
- Deploy various training methodologies as required.
- Develop, Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Resolve specific problems and tailor training programmes as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends and methodologies, e.g. in the digital arena.
- You will be seen to add significant value to the business by implementing sales efficiencies and improved methodologies.
- In addition you might support Account Management standards that are agreed by the business and relevant stakeholders
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as Training Manager, working on your own initiative, identifying needs and developing programs. Experience of delivering trainings for key customers would be a significant advantage.
- Be comfortable working with Senior Executives in the Siemens divisions and with other Siemens and SFS departments.
- Demonstrate consistently achieving targets through people leadership, coaching and sales management techniques.
- You will have experience in rolling out training and cultural changes required.
- Be an excellent and charismatic communicator and presenter, prove energy, drive, passion, vision, enthusiasm and being a self-starter that can make things happen.
- Ideally, you already have experience of what good sales and account management looks like.