Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Business AdministrationRequisition Number:
United States-Pennsylvania-MalvernAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
This role collaborates with the Healthineers NAM USA Sales & Modality (DI, AT, US) business line teams & provides strategic project management support to the NAM Diagnostic Imaging Head of Sales & Head of Imaging.
• Project lead for sales & business line projects. Design & direct programs tied to the Healthineers Sales & the modality business line’s strategic objectives & sales effectiveness.
• Tracking progress and provide support to different strategic work streams driven by senior management.
• Develop with leadership key messages, prepare data and presentations for critical meetings: National Sales Meeting, Quarterly forecasting meetings, MTA Budget process, business reviews.
• Hoshin Kanri strategy development, KPI tracking, identify & track trends, provide on-going analysis and reporting
• Collaborate with cross functional departments and teams on projects related to sales process effectiveness (MSC, IT, Finance).
• Current key projects: Shareville implementation, dashboard/metrics updates
Knowledge & Experience:
• Qualified candidate will have 8-10 years experience working in a Sales/Marketing Strategy or Project management role ideally supporting a healthcare Sales & Service organization.
• Sales process, data analysis experience preferred.
• Experience working with senior management with regular exposure to executive level. A high level of collaboration and strong execution skills are required.
• Ability creating project management templates (Gantt charts, Status sheets …), tracking progress toward agreed upon deadlines, facilitate cross work streams collaboration.
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel are required.