Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Diagnostic ImagingRequisition Number:
United States-California-IrvineOther Locations:
United States-California-Los AngelesAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
KAE Territory - Irvine / Los Angeles
The Key Account Executive is a field-based position focused on selling Diagnostic Imaging products into hospitals, imaging centers, radiation oncology, etc. This role serves as the primary contact for our customers as they investigate the acquisition of Siemens Medical Solutions products and services. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Regional VP Sales for Siemens Medical Solutions.
• Cultivating relationships with key clinical thought leaders and administrative C level officers.
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
• Achieving business objectives for assigned territory.
• Guiding the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Developing, building and cultivating long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
• Communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
• Assisting management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Leading territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of experience selling capital equipment into hospitals.
• Consultative approach to customer with experience developing and closing large contracts.
• Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
• Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of diagnostic imaging products and systems applications
• Hospital consultative services experience strong preference
• An extensive knowledge of the assigned major (corporate) customer
• Budget processes as they apply to customer buying decisions