HR Operations Leader
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 227971
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/
The North American HR Operations team is focused on providing both a positive employee (user) experience and quality service in our key portfolio areas – including the HR Call Center (AskHR), Data Management, Payroll and Talent Acquisition Services. As we pursue this objective leveraging teams in different markets, retaining a close relationship with key country contacts, particularly within HR, is crucial to our success.
M&A Leadership: Establish and monitor assigned projects with significant focus on integration & divestiture of businesses (carve-in/-out strategy, timelines, budgets, etc.).
Engage: Partner with stakeholders through delivering proactive messaging/KPIs and supporting issue resolution in conjunction with operational teams.
HR Strategy: Partner with global and regional teams to align operational roadmaps and leverage market leading Cloud technology.
Quality Orientation: Based on stakeholder feedback, partner with operational teams to support process adherence and service quality.
Process Analysis: Develop end-to-end understanding of business processes, identifying strengths and weak points, recommending improvement actions, and discuss possible action plans with accountable service management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor degree in related areas required, Advanced degree strongly preferred
• 10+ years of HR experience with significant focus on operational HR (Shared Services); External Consulting and/or BPO experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of HR functions & processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Employee Experience, HR Operating Models, HR Mergers & Acquisition (M&A), HR Outsourcing Advisory, and HR Technology
• Strong project planning and management skills; ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals.
• Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams at varying levels within the organization, including team members who are not direct reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills with a high proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong customer-service orientation toward internal and external customers.
• Ability to deal with conflicts in a cross functional environment.
• Ability to use personal influence to build positive working relationships with subject matter experts.
• Some travel to Costa Rica and Canada, required