HR Shared Services Manager
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 227971
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/
Act as primary contacts for service requests/escalations;
Manage key initiatives and M&A (Merger and Acquisition) projects;
Develop process end-to-end, identify improvement opportunities cross service lines.
Acts a primary contact to customers and resolves issues with external and internal stakeholders and also the liaison between the HR FSS and the Core HR organization for Canada and USA, facilitate the resolution of service delivery issues and escalations;
Work with functional service lines to ensure the delivery of services on an operational level with respect to process adherence, service quality;
Analyzes business processes end-to-end, identifies strengths and weak points, defines and recommends improvement actions, and discuss possible action plans with accountable service management.
Sets up and monitors all assigned projects, prepares and coordinates all assigned M&A processes (resource allocation, due diligence process coordination, etc.)
Plans and leads execution of service integration projects.
Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
Develop and implement overall HR OT FSS knowledge management, communication framework.
• Strong project planning and management skills; ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals.
• Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams at varying levels within the organization, including team members who are not direct reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Strong customer-service orientation toward internal and external customers.
• Ability to communicate and connect with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to deal with conflicts in a cross functional environment.
• Ability to use personal influence to build positive working relationships with subject matter experts.