Business Unit: Dresser-Rand
Requisition Number: 228146
Primary Location: United States-New York-Olean
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens sets the standard for excellence in power generation, transmission and distribution, and provides innovative customer solutions – from utilities, to industrial space, to oil and gas companies. Siemens’ portfolio includes power plants and power-generating equipment, turbines for use as mechanical drives, compressors for industrial applications, power transmission and distribution systems, smart grid applications, and related instrumentation and control systems.
For more information, please visit:
This position manages the case fabrication and bundle assembly areas. This role would be responsible to determine the optimum processes, methods and procedures for the manufacture of the company’s products and service that will consistently represent D-R’s commitment to continuously improve our products and services to satisfy the performance, quality, reliability and safety expectations of our customers. Also has responsibility to plan capital expenditures for departments and to develop effective systems for work measurement and communication.
- Assoicates degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with rotating equipment.
- Experience working with labor agreements.
- Must be a team player and be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Must possess a high degree of analytical skills to determine root cause and corrective action.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and contemporary problem solving techniques.
- Budgetary expenses
- Administration of work rules
- Adherence to the labor contract
- Headcount planning
- Executing responsible areas to support the overall plant/company objective