Service Operations Supervisor - Physical Security Systems - Building Technologies - Hayward, CA
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 228268
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
For more information, please visit:
• Provides service expertise, leadership and accountability for service projects, service agreements, and/or T&M work along with light technical knowledge
• Plans, organizes, directs and controls all service work and service project activities for assigned projects and/or service accounts.
• Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service work proceeds according to plans, resulting from service agreement proposals, service project proposal and cost estimates.
• Ensures T&M work is completed in an effective and profitable fashion.
• Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned service work.
• Utilizes the service agreement low-GM improvement process, service tools, and assists in monthly forecasting.
• Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing service financial statements
• Maintains and improves booked margins for service agreements.
• Directs and supervises the development of service agreement plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of the work.
• Reviews customer feedback and ensures service agreement retention and account growth goals are achieved including adds, extras, upgrades, escalations, and timely renewals.
• Develops manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract completion and labor leveling.
• Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between solutions, service, and sales so that project completion and turnover to service can be coordinated to customer disruptions, to maximize our profitability and to insure a smooth transition to a service agreement.
• Builds and maintains an effective service operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth.
• Advises on training, development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is a requirement along with experience related specifically to supervision of technicians
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the Physical security field regarding integrated platforms (Access, Video and Alarm)
• Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management and disciplinary action.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.