Senior Security System Installaton Techician - Boston, MA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 228270
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Building Technologies is growing in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Join our Commercial Security team (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion), and while you’re working for an entrepreneurial global company, you will enhance your long-term career path. We offer exceptional benefits, including a matching 401K retirement plan. We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Security Technician to be responsible the installation and expansion of Card Access, CCTV, and Intrusion systems for Commercial Security customers.
• Providing direction and leadership to a high performing, customer focused team
• Install Security Systems - access control and IP video systems
• Supervise subcontractors
• Make recommendations regarding systems installations
• Participate in On-Call assignments / schedules on a team rotational basis.
• Experience in the installation and maintenance of security systems
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalency at minimum
• Mass Certificate of Clearance required
• Class D Electrical License preferred, however, we would also consider an experienced Security Field Installation Technician who is either in process of obtaining their Class D Electrical License or is willing to obtain it.
• Must be able to lift and carry seventy-five (75) pounds unassisted.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
• Competitive compensation and paid days off (holiday & personal time)
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training and career development
We aim to hire high potential employees and assist them with their career development. Siemens is a great place to continue your career in an expanding business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave. Come advance your Security Systems career with Siemens!