Head of Strategy - Immersive Education
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 228460
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
As a member of the Education & Skills Management (ESM) team this individual will be responsible for (1) developing business and pricing models for Education and Skill Management services with a focus on Immersvie Education (AR/VR solutions) (2) working with Global partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the ESM program. Success will be measured in feedback from regions validating that the overall partner strategy is delivering business results at a local level.
· Plan the strategic business for Immersive Education and define / develop business models for new service ideas
· Explore strategic options of make v/s buy and conduct feasibility studies
· Develop business cases for a variety of customer scenarios and investment proposals in collaboration with the Business Development Management team
· Provide support for mergers and acquisitions, post-merger integration and cost reduction programs
· Define initial product categories
· Quantify value proposition for each & overall strategy for Education and Skills Management
· Define initial pricing strategy for select projects
· Support development, creation and execution of Marcom strategy for select services
· Ensure Global consistency in message and focus.
· Metrics & KPI definition for joint success
· Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Immersive Education to win.
· Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Candidate must possess a successfully completed 4 year university degree (BA/BS) in a business development management-related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA desireable
· Candidate must have strong academic achievements including excellent degrees and A-level (or equivalent) results
· Candidate must possess typically 5+ years of successful experience in a directly related field (Healthcare) and successfully demonstrate of key responsibilities and knowledge. Background in Management Consulting desireable
· Furthermore candidate must have strong business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
· Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player
· Candidate must possess strong Excel skills. Other relevant technical analytical skills could also be an advantage
· Ideally candidate must have experience in working in financial teams within a professional services firm or large corporate company
· Candidate must have a very good command of the English language
· Candidate must have a minimum of 5-10 years of business experience
· Candidate must have a strong history of achievement over career.
· Candidate can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
· Candidate must have flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
· Candidate must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience with and strong knowledge healthcare workflows and allied medical staffing.
· Deep selling and partner management experience at C-suite/ Exec levels