Business Unit: Large Gas Turbines, Generators
Requisition Number: 228618
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
- Seal Oil System design
- Generator Gas Systems design
- Generator Stator Water Cooling Systems design
- Creates 3D models, drawings and bills of material using the following tools: ProE (NX), ProEngineer, AutoCAD, ONE-P SAP, TeamCenter
- Support Engineers or Lead Drafters by creating layouts, drawings, models, and bill of materials that are described within the engineering change master for each of the tasks that will be given to be worked on.
- Performs project "closeout" activities (as built P&IDs, etc.)
- Creates assembly, graphics, and EMT drawing associated with spare parts documentation
- Associates Degree in Drafting and Machine Design is preferred
- 8-10 years of drafting experience in Siemens as an intermediate or senior drafter
- Capable of working independently and proficient in the use of the following tools: ProE (NX), ProEngineer, AutoCAD, ONE-P SAP, TeamCenter
- More than 2 years’ experience creating component EMT drawings . This includes knowledge of what is required to go on the EMT drawings. Ability to research and understand required specification information given the component manufacturer name and model number.
- More than 3 years’ experience working with P&ID’s. This includes knowledge of arrangement of the components within the system. Detail knowledge of all symbols and identifiers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL.
- Ability to create piping/tubing or piping/tubing modification drawings in AUTOCAD or PRO-E (NX).
- Detailed knowledge of piping/tubing components including pipe, fittings, flanges and tube fittings based on ASTM and ANSI specifications in order to perform piping layout and detail pre-fab drawings.
- Knowledge of the KKS tagging system and its application
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.