Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 228733
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global
technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation,
quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global
technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup
provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets,
the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and
Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital
Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
General responsibilities include managing financial performance and customer satisfaction of all related scope and functions for assigned accounts plus the ability to identify, scope and sell (independently or in a team) additional solutions to your customers.
Manage accounts for all assigned service customers providing outstanding customer satisfaction and retention.
Strong communication skills as well as above average experience with Microsoft Excel are a must.
• Ensures customer expectations are met and resolves customer issues in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
• Service Agreement planning for the execution of contracted scope.
• Identifies adds, upgrades, and escalations to assigned service contracts and to meet customer needs and improve system efficiency. Develops account strategies and sells independently or in a team environment.
• Leads quality assurance activities and may lead renewals on assigned accounts.
• Ensures project or agreement profitability through achieving plan gross margin levels, billing and collections, and effective cost containment procedures. Skilled at managing all internal accounting and revenue recognition systems and assists with revenue and staffing forecasting activities.
• Reviews all labor related project estimates prior to customer proposal and booking. May be required to assist in pricing decisions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience required, HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
• Typically 2+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), Estimating, and other Service Related Tools.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• Experience in control systems and HVAC applications preferred.
• Knowledge of engineering and programming preferred.