Program Manager - Vertical Markets - Building Technologies - Buffalo Grove, IL
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 228806
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
- Program / project development focusing on setup and maintaining each program
- Develop and deliver programs to support customer segment (vertical market) strategies and multi-channel strategies
- Administers and ensures adherence of PM policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
- Identify and create necessary tools to improve the process for the field to leverage the programs
- Program management, and tracking ROI and determine program effectiveness
- Basic understanding and application of marketing concepts, methods and tools
- Prepares and contributes to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients)
- Contribute to annual marketing planning and budgeting
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Project Management Certification preferred, not required.
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Strong program / project management skills with excellent communications skills
- Strong customer focus; ability to develop customer specific value propositions
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft suite and Project Management tools (MS Project)
- Experience in developing project plans and executing the plan within budget
- Business experience promoting programs to an internal customer
- Experience in managing cross functional teams that does not include direct management of team members
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Direction of Others: this position does not include or require direct management of subordinates. However, specialized guidance, coaching or mentoring of support and/or professional staff may be required.
- Key Working Relationships: intra-organizational contacts and external contacts for channel engagement.