Site Engineering Team Leader (Supervisor) - Security (CCTV/Access Control/Intrusion) - Boston, MA & Rhode Island
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 228815
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Building Technologies is growing in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and we are looking for an experienced Team Leader for our Commercial Security team (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion). This individual will be a working field Supervisor responsible for the day-to-day scheduling, growth and development of 7 to 10 Security Specialists in our Boston (Canton) branch while participating in project installation activities themselves. Our ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience in the Security industry as well as previous supervisory experience.
• Provides technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for installed projects, in assigned geographic area or location.
• Plans, organizes, directs and controls all manpower associated with the installation, startup, commissioning, testing, and other committed activities for assigned projects.
• Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and projects proceed according to plans, job specifications and cost estimates.
• Provides direct employee mentorship, and is responsible for employee development within their group.
• Promotes, provides training for, and ensures implementation of division productivity tools.
• Actively coordinates startup activity schedules with the Project Managers and Operations Managers to ensure correct staffing and correct abilities are provided to meet individual project schedules and commitments.
• Participates in or facilitates representation for the Project Manager to Field Work Force Project Turnovers, and the Solutions to Service Project Turnovers.
• Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned work.
• Directs and supervises the development of project startup and commissioning plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of the work.
• Reviews customer feedback and ensures high customer satisfaction..
• Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between engineering, operations and sales so that project details, engineering or equipment changes, plan discrepancies or changes can be coordinated to minimize cost and delay throughout the estimating, bidding and operations phases of each project.
• Builds and maintains an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth.
• Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility.
• Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field desired, however, candidates with a combination of directly related experience and education (a High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required) will also be considered.
• 5 years of industry experience.
• 3 years of supervisory experience
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Why Siemens? In addition to an fantastic career opportunity, we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training and career development
We aim to hire individuals with high potential and assist them with their career development. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave. Come advance your career with Siemens!