Executive Assistant - Office Manager
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 228917
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Create the Future Every Day
Healthcare is changing and we’re already thinking about what’s next. Can you help us launch the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
We are Siemens Healthineers, a global community of designers, engineers, pioneers and entrepreneurs at the intersection of health and technology. We invent, build, and operate solutions that the world’s best health systems rely on.
We’re incubating a Silicon Valley healthcare startup that promises to transform care delivery by delivering dramatic productivity improvements to health networks. We believe this venture is poised to disrupt the market by infusing cutting edge technology into an industry primed for innovation, and are assembling a stellar team to exploit this opportunity.
Executive Assistant & Office Manager
We are looking for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable administrative professional to join our team. We are a healthcare start-up incubating within Siemens Healthineers our team is small but mighty, and growing!
Who you are:
A service-minded people-person, able to juggle many competing priorities and keep calm in hectic situations. You are comfortable using slow enterprise software like SAP, but also familiar with tools like Slack, G Suite, and Zoom.
• Coordinate daily calendars of General Manager and Leadership Team and making travel arrangements as needed
• Plan and coordinate meetings and team events
• Develop, recommend, implement and drive initiatives to enhance employee experience to drive
• business results(suchas meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, team building activities)
• Become a champion of team engagement- supporting team members and helping to create a team culture of trust, accountability, and fun!
• Expense reporting and procurement duties as assigned
• Vendor Invoice Processing
• Support the Head of Finance with monthly accounting entries
• Proactively build relationships with employees across all departments, levels and locations, gaining trust and credibility
• Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
• Office management duties including office supplies and equipment tracking
• Ordering and stocking kitchen area including coffee, fresh produce, and healthy snacks
• Special projects as assigned
• Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, or similar role
• Knowledge of office procedures and operations
• Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
• Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
• Team player with flexibility to accommodate different personalities and work styles as well as
• confidence to manage interactions and expectations at all levels of the organization
• Passion for people, team building, and culture
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter who works well without constant supervision
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing workflow, including but not limited to leading small projects, planning team off-sites, overseeing workspaces, and organizing larger events
• Experience working in a start-up is a plus!