Area Sales Professional-Totally Integrated Automation- OR
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 228971
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Portland
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
- Improving customer productivity, efficiency, and flexibility, through automation, motion, controls, drives technology and software solutions.
- Understanding the industrial automation market as relates to customer requirements, opportunities and competition.
- Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers. Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
- Building long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution partners and channel.
- Engaging business unit technical and industry authorities to provide solutions that address standout customer requirements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Sales experience with Automation, Motion, Drives, Motor Control Centers (MCC), Circuit Protection, Controls and Power Distribution.
- Experience with End Users, OEM’s, and channel partners highly desirable.
- Travel: 20 %