Client Service Manager II - Healthcare Sector
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 229033
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Manages a portfolio of service agreements with full P&L responsibility. Manages the delivery of service agreements, ensuring financial performance and customer satisfaction. Works directly with customers to develop Trusted Advisor relationships, and recommends services and solutions to help them achieve better business results and expand our portfolio of offerings.
· Project manager of assigned service agreement accounts, driving to a financial target, outstanding customer satisfaction and retention. In conjunction with Sales, develops overall account strategies to achieve the customers’ business goals, leveraging BT’s entire service & product portfolio.
· Works directly with customers to develop comprehensive, integrated service programs across all BT disciplines.
· Presents Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions (I2S,) teaching customers how to leverage the Internet of Things and digitalization to operate and maintain their buildings more efficiently.
· Manages the overall service contract delivery, ensuring customer expectations are met and issues are resolved in a timely, effective manner.
· Finalizes service agreement maintenance plans with customers; provides changes to Client Service Administrators.
· Participates in the development of a master schedule to deliver Service in branches, zone and AM Digital Service Center. Leads quality assurance activities and supports the renewal process.
· Reconciles and generates service recap reports for customer meetings.
· Identifies customer needs and makes prioritized recommendations for service agreement adds, upgrades, and escalations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· High School Diploma or GED
· 3+yrs experience managing customer accounts
· Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Good project management skills.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Working knowledge of fire alarm systems
· NICET level 1 or above preferred.
· Experience working with Joint Commissioning
· Proficient in CRM, SAP, Estimating & other Service Related Tools