Clinical Healthcare Expert
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 229127
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Clinical Healthcare Expert – Principal Consultant
As part of Siemens Enterprise Transformation & Advisory Services, advise and assist customers using Siemens product portfolio, tools and services, help drive efficiency and effectiveness in hospital processes, including improving quality while reducing cost.
• Bachelors Degree in Clinical Healthcare related field
Previous experience in cardiovascular, emergency services, OR, or interventional radiology preferred.
• 8-10 years of combined clinical and administrative experience in a healthcare setting working with multiple stakeholders.
•Working knowledge of current trends in healthcare, including value-based healthcare, population health management.
•Engagement management and Consulting experience in a performance improvement environment
•Demonstrate an applied understanding of analytics and workflow optimization
•Professional oral and written presentation ability
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Advanced Degree in a related business, management, communications, or clinical healthcare field
•LEAN Six Sigma certification
• Analyze customers’ business requirements, including clinical, operational and financial, as well as technology roadmap/enabling objectives.
• Manage customer engagements: including project initiation, on-site interviews/observations, data review and analysis, outcomes driven project report.
•Conduct status checks with customer and team to assess progress against plan and timeline, to successfully meet the goals of the engagement. Prepare status reports on all project activities.
• Assist in sales support interactions and activities as requested.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Travel required; 50%
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Understanding of changing business model of hospitals (e.g., ACOs, value based healthcare, population health) and role of imaging in the U.S.
• Understanding of how technology (medical, IT, etc.) enables processes and helps improve patient care delivery workflow
• Ability to lead teams and facilitate work groups; project management experience
• Ability to interact with healthcare organization executives, middle management, physicians/clinicians, and technicians
• Ability to analyze complex healthcare environments, workflow, processes, and outcomes (clinical, operational and financial).