Technical Product Manager-Teamcenter
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 229140
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The person filling this position will be a member of the 3D Simulation Product Management team responsible for the product management support for the Teamcenter Simulation Process Management (TcSim) application.
In this position the product manager is responsible for outbound and inbound support.
Outbound support includes pre-sales support at customer sites, supporting AE’s in the field, training of AE’s and support for seminars and user conferences.
Inbound support includes customer interviews and meetings to define epics, stories etc. (agile methodology), requirement definition for upcoming projects and continuous interaction with development teams (in India and USA) on the implementation of projects.
Additional responsibilities include conducting competitive analysis, assisting in the development of collateral for technical marketing initiatives, delivering field support via presentations/demonstrations of the product and assisting with user documentation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace
• Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering Mechanics or equivalent.
• Master of Science is preferred.
• 10+ years’ experience in applying PDM (Product Data Management), SDM (Simulation Data Management), MCAE software in production or consulting environment.
• Ideal candidate would have knowledge and experience in FEA / CFD workflows and data management (preferably Teamcenter Unified).
• Strong experience in driving software requirements and quality definition.
• Strong communications skills.
• Must be local resident or willing to relocate to Cincinnati, OH.