MindSphere Strategic Partner Manager Enterprise - Multiple Locations, USA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 229154
Primary Location: United States--
Other Locations: United States-New York-New York, United States-Texas-Dallas, United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-California-San Francisco, United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
MindSphere Strategic Partner Manager Enterprise
Locations: Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Minneapolis
Come join our startup culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Solutions on MindSphere…
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Strategic Partner Manager Enterprise to join our Siemens PLM MindSphere Team.
Learn more about MindSphere and catch our excitement:
As a key member of the Global Partner Ecosystem team, this individual will be responsible for working with Global System Integrator (GSI) partners to develop and manage an opportunity funnel that focuses on large Enterprise engagements. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across GSI partner organizations and ensure that the partner is prioritizing MindSphere for those large Enterprise opportunities.
A key element of this role is to drive enterprise deals with Global SIs and ensure that order and revenue goals are achieved. This role will be critical to driving deals in excess of $2.5M in recurring MindSphere revenue in a year.
You will build a business management system to track performance of a partnership. It will be key for this person to manage the executive level interface between the companies and ensure that there is visibility to progress on both sides. You will need deep experiences in managing Global SIs and success showing sales achievements for enterprise level deals via a partner.
Success will be measured in Order Intake numbers from sales engagements at a regional level.
· Work with Global System Integrator (GSI) partners to develop and manage an opportunity funnel that focuses on large Enterprise engagements
· Drive enterprise deals with Global SIs and ensure that order and revenue goals are achieved
· Leverage a business management system to track performance of a partnership
· Manage the executive level interface between the companies
· Ensure that there is visibility to progress on both sides
· Solution Development that leads to enterprise deal adoption
· Ensure alignment on corporate messaging & press releases.
· Develop and implement Rules of engagements, Resource allocation.
· Metrics & KPI definition for joint success
· Define and handle Escalation & issue resolution
· Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere Partners to win.
· Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years partner/sales experience in the industry in the area of enterprise software, Cloud or IOT
· Candidate must have a strong history of revenue achievement over career.
· Candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Candidate will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise.
o IoT solutions for various industry verticals
o IoT platform
o Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
o Digital Transformation solutions
· Can understand and articulate the enterprise customer needs.
· Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel in the Americas.
· Candidate will have 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience. Experience in partner management and closing partner-led deals
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
· Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Prefer working knowledge of manufacturing industry.
· Preferred working knowledge of consulting Industry
· Prefer experience selling cloud-based software solutions to enterprises.
· Prefer previous experience selling OEM-based solutions via a partner.
· Deep partner management and sales experience at Exec levels