Product Manager - eMobility
Business Unit: Low Voltage & Products
Requisition Number: 229210
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Energy Management is seeking top candidates for the role of Head of Product Management for eMobility Solutions & Services. In this role, the Head of Product Management will be instrumental in identifying, building/sourcing and realizing new solutions in area of transport electrification. Toward this capacity the responsible individual will identify new partnerships, source new hardware, software, and service providers, and guide the investment roadmap toward overall solution development. In addition, the Head of Product Management will be responsible for the creation of new business models in the industry to support best-in-class asset operation and maintenance. The Head of Product Management will work with existing internal sales teams while also engaging the growing channel of internal and external transport electrification specific organizations. Additional responsibility will include ownership of strategic partner relationship identification, maintenance, and improvement, as well as internal interfaces to business units with applicable technologies, The Head of Product Management will build a support organization tasked with developing and maintaining a complete suite of eMobility solutions with both internal and external partners, and developing solution concepts that respond to market demands and drive innovation. Creativity and adaptability will be critical facets for success. A top candidate will have a proven record for creating and realizing new solutions as well as an ability to embrace fast-paced change, work well with diverse globally-based teams, and drive profitable growth.
· Identification, prioritization, and implementation of new products, solutions, and services
· Creation of new business models to support a lowering of the total cost of ownership and drive Siemens market position
· Internal and external partner identification and management
· Integration of new partners into the Siemens solution basket
· Development of internal processes to support a growing organization
· Customer engagement in direct support of front-facing sales teams
· Development of tools to support consultative selling process
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelors Degree (Advanced degree a plus)
· 5+ years of direct experience in building and/or sustaining after sales services organization
· Significant customer-engagement experience, including the preparation and execution of sales presentations, customer consultation, direct sales, negotiations, closing, target identification, and BD pipeline development
· Demonstrated expertise in electrical system design, startup, and/or testing
· Prior demonstrated ability to create new executable business models, solutions and/or services, and customer co-development
· Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% (early stage start-up may require higher levels)
· Prior experience in eMobility, solar, wind, or storage industry a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.