Commercial Project Manager
Business Unit: Turnkey Projects & Electrification
Requisition Number: 229260
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Tualatin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
• Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling and ensures compliance with Siemens and local GAAP requirements along with asset management
• Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the
accuracy of the commercial project data (FC, MIKA, cash flow)
• Contract & Claims negotiation and management.
• Ensures correct methodology for evaluation and assessment of risks and opportunities
• Supports Procurement & Logistics, if applicable
• Interface with external customer on project progress and any contract or finance issues
• Ensures efficient communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, i.e. HR,
Quality Management, EHS, customers, suppliers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in corporate finance or large project business.
• Required amount of travel: Less than 10%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase and Spiridon/SAP is preferred.
• Rail, Rail Electrification or Rail Signal Industry Experience