Construction Sales Engineer - Low/Medium Voltage Products
Business Unit: Construction Sales
Requisition Number: 229283
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Gainesville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens a global power house in electrical and electronic engineering is looking for an seasoned sales engineer with experience in selling Low Voltage and Medium Voltage power distribution products for the Jacksonville, Gainesville and Ocala markets.
- Job responsibilities will include but not limited to the development and support of Distributors, Electrical Contractor opportunities with additional focus on achieving projects through area Construction Channel.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Knowledge of LV MV power distribution product line.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Experience in selling to local electrical contractors highly desirable.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary.
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.