Performance Controlling & Finance Manager
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 229291
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Wendell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
We are building the energy grid for the future. Can you help us make it a reality?
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monthly report generation and packaging of financial income statement, cash flow statement, and balance sheet for SEM MS, including ESPRIT and COPA validations.
- Play integral part in forecasting and planning process for MS to drive accuracy and satisfy all BU requirements
- Lead the annual budgeting process for MS to satisfy all Division and BU requirements.
- Perform various strategic and operational analysis to continue to develop business
- Ongoing comparison of objectives and their achievement for ensuring business accountability for the respective profit/cost center(s).
- Collaborate with Segment and Functional financial partners to drive asset management initiatives
- Play a key role in advising, developing and implementing future reporting packages, with a focus on using Hyperion/Dash Applications to streamline reporting
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum 8 -10 years experience
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- SAP, Hyperion Essbase, and Dash Application experience will move you to the front of the line
- MBA and/or CPA
- Prior management experience
Key Skills and Competencies
- Experience in Finance with an operational and strategic focus
- Knowledge and experience in Energy related businesses with focus on driving important financial metrics
- Strong communication skills
- International experience or ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to work well across internal organizations
- Compliance with business conduct guidelines
- Experience mentoring junior reports
- Consistent track record of innovative thinking and process improvement.
- Strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done on time and with high quality.
- Knowledge of Factory Controlling and Cost Accounting