IT Solutions Delivery Manager
Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 229305
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
Are you ready to lead a diverse team of technical individuals who have a passion to deliver technology and solutions to our Customers and you are ready to pave the path of our DigIT (DigIT = Digital IT) journey through your leadership skills?
- Overall Responsible for IT Solutions, Resources to effectively manage Technology and Resources to ensure IT demand , IT Change and IT Operations
executed to meet and exceed Customer expectation.
- Responsible for resource management of the workforce to enable effective operation of the organization/department. Provision of advice on any aspect of acquiring resources, including employees, consultants and contractors.
- The optimization of performance of people, including determination of capabilities, integration into teams, allocation of tasks, direction, support, guidance, motivation, and management of performance.
- The facilitation of the professional development of individuals, including initiation, monitoring, review and validation of learning and development plans in line with organizational or business requirements.
- Budget and forecast management for organization/department.
- Manages and mentors individuals and groups. Allocates responsibilities and/or packages of work while providing active guidance.
- Advise individuals on career paths, and encourage pro-active development of skills and capabilities. Sets performance targets, and monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria. Provides effective feedback, throughout the performance management cycle, to ensure optimum performance.
- Determine organizational development needs in line with business needs and strategic direction. Generates development strategies to achieve required change. Monitors progress and evaluates business benefits achieved from continual professional development.
- Serve as point of escalation for issues originating within department or related to the services provided therein.
- Ensure sourcing of IT services and projects demands are sourced, contracted and provided in high and competitive quality and based on defined processes, standards and strategy from internal and external providers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education (degree type and area of study)
- Should have an experience of managing IT demand, delivery and operational team with multiple years of experience
- Ability to manage Global IT and business management circle with multiple years of experience
- Multiple years of Project execution and/or leading IT Services as a service provider
- Travel for this position is approx. 15-20%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience of Software Development Life Cycle from End to End
- Knowledge of Next Generation of technologies in the market place towards digitation in
Healthcare industry (AI, Cloudification etc..)
- Industry background of Healthcare solution and service provider