Staff Hardware Product Engineer
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 229308
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
- Strong experience in mechatronic control
- Solid understanding or experience in CAN bus
- Design and troubleshoot digital and power conversion electronic hardware. FPGA interface definition, design, and verification experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to investigate, design and develop electronics that interface with environmental and physical sensors, capture, record and communicate sensor data.
- Performs complex design verification tests. Performs reliability prediction calculations and reports.
- Responsible for root causes analysis on products, technical problems and documentation.
- Experience with EMC and electrical safety design
- Programming experience for troubleshoot and design verification
- Proficient in Mentor Graphics development tool set is preferred.
- Skilled using laboratory test & measurement equipment such as mixed signal oscilloscopes, audio analyzers, power analyzers, etc.
- Proven ability of working hands-on and multitasking
- Solid written, verbal and technical language proficiency
- Self-motivated, initiative and drive. Able to work in a fast paced environment while delivering excellent results.