Business Unit: Industry and Healthcare Finance
Requisition Number: 229373
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of businessto- business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens
Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness.
You will actively shadow the “Super User” on the CMS US Implementation Project until its completion and assume training responsibilities thereafter. You will be the “go-to” person for CMS upon its implementation (replacing InfoLease).
You will be responsible for the cradle-to-grave management of all accounts in the IHF-AF portfolio. You will be the lead in monitoring and tracking portfolio performance, including payment history and maintaining relationships with external customers and agent banks.
You will also be responsible for the timely completion of all customer requests including buyouts, processing of equipment casualties, titles, refunds, contract amendments, and waivers. We are seeking someone with strong contract review, analytical skills and the ability to accurately calculate buyouts, gain/ loss analysis, and net present value. You will monitor daily cash application, clear un-applied funds, and perform account reconciliations as required. Monitoring of delinquency and some collection work may be required.
Essential Job Functions (necessary to perform the job):
In depth knowledge of lease and loan documentation and the ability to understand and interpret contractual clauses as they apply to buyouts, covenants, events of default, insurance requirements, and end of term options.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. The ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely to all levels of management.
Strong people skills with the ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external clients.
The position requires strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Proficiency in using and building excel spreadsheets.
- Continuously monitor portfolio performance including payment history.
- Handle all customer accounts and manage relationships with agent banks.
- Timely processing of all customer requests, including buyouts, equipment casualties, UCC – Continuations, amendments, terminations, termination documents, TCM – contract changes, asset splits, dispositions.
- Management reporting – monthly disposition reports, past due monitoring.
- Update all manual floating interest rates in Infolease/ CMS and set up monthly alerts for interest rate set dates.
- Wire identification and disbursement – pass-thru, CSC, Bloomberg, portfolio. Monitor daily cash postings to ensure correct application of funds. Perform reconciliation as needed.
- Application of funds – Unapplied suspense/ disposition suspense
- Maintain documentation library – SharePoint and KnowledgeLake. Organize and oversee credit files. Update credit files and obtain financial documents and other information in accordance with SFS guidelines. Warehouse librarian for Iron Mountain.
- Provide accurate and timely input into various databases (CBASE, InfoLease) and credit logs/reports.
- Ensure that all risk management guidelines are adhered to and that exceptions are well documented.
Qualifications (include education):
- Minimum of 8-10 years of portfolio experience in a commercial leasing and lending environment.
- Minimum 4 years college degree with focus on Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment lease and loan transaction documentation and a deep understanding of lease and loan transaction structures, including covenant requirements and reporting requirements.
- Ability to analyze and interpret credit reports and rating reports.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Familiarity with InfoLease and Loan IQ systems preferred.