Asset Management Executive, Atlanta
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 229386
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 60%
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
- May assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Will participate in territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have some capital equipment sales experience to a hospital and/or imaging centers preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
- Experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to travel approx. 60%
- Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging equipment
- 2+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.