Sales Manager (External)
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop network of customers and partners, together with the sales strategies implementation;
- Identify, focus, drive new sales channels, in order to increase the product volume;
- Identifying strategies and solutions for the client (collaboration with Division Country Lead, Head of Sales, Project Manager, Sales Support and Commercial Project Manager)
- Preparation of offers, insuring technical and contractual conformity, being the active part in the process of project release (LoA process, guidelines) in cooperation with Division Country Lead and Head of Sales;
- Systematic follow-up of offers, permanent contact with the client, leading the negotiations with the client up to the moment of contract closing;
- WIN-LOSS Analysis;
- Processing of the relevant market data/observation of the trend (customers and competitors);
- Handing over the projects to the project roll-out team (technical and commercial). Upon request offers support during important milestones;
- Active part in the receivables - collection process.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University graduate (Oil&Gas,Electronics or Electro-technical Univesity);
- Fluency in English;
- German represents an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the sales area in Oil & Gas field;
- Relevant project experience and networking in Power Plants - Oil & Gas;
- Contractual experience;
- Advanced in MS Office applications;
- Result oriented and strong analytical thinking;
- Team player and customer focused;
- Track record of excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time effectively to achieve targets.
We are waiting you to join our team!
Requisition ID: 229410
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only