Credit and Collections Representative - Building Technologies
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 229529
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Other Locations: United States-California-San Diego
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
- Handles and reconciles complex accounts with geographically dispersed business with centralized payment processes.
- Maximizes cash collection to meet/exceed monthly cash targets.
- Maintains accuracy, integrity, and completeness of the accounts receivable portfolio by resolving bill disputes and collecting past due receivables.
- Places collection calls to customers in assigned queue in Get Paid (collection platform).
- Performs related follow-up such as reconciliation, administrative paperwork, etc.
- Verifies and processes all lien releases.
- Processes credit card requests.
- Adjusts transactions, credit, writes-off bad debt, concessions, and reviews refunds for customer's portfolio.
- Performs reconciliations of. unapplied cash, submits refunds as needed as well as enters Tax exempt certificated to the Tax Ware.
- Coordinates resolution of issues by key internal and supports Manager in daily activities.
- Suggests credit holds and prepares escalation packages for Legal/3rd party collection.
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam.
- Required travel: 5%
- Required experience: one year of Credit and Collections experience.
- Other requirements:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Analytical skills coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred education: Associate’s degree
Preferred experience: SAP experience preferred.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.