Booking Coordinator - Customer Center of Excellence
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 229542
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Non Degree Program
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
As an Booking Coordinator, the primary responsibility is to create sales orders in SAP utilizing documentation provided by Sales. The detail of the sales documentation must be reviewed and validated prior to creating an order in SAP. There are no journal entries or reporting responsibilities associated with this position.
· Provide timely, accurate and professional feedback to questions from both internal and external customers.
· Review sales contracts and input data into the financial system (high volume)
· Collaborate across all departments and functional levels of the organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· High school diploma / GED and basic understanding of integrated financial systems.
· 1+ year experience with high volume financial transactional data entry
· Detail-oriented with good organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· Prefer Bachelor's degree in Accounting
· Prefer knowledge of SAP.