C++ Software Engineer - Advanced
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 229558
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Part-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Based in our Siemens PLM Software offices in Cypress, CA this position involves working within a group responsible for developing, maintaining the Automation Designer component.
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and
executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment.
Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 1 - 3 years of C++ experience, academically or professionally. If academic, would prefer strong internship experience using C++
- Must have very strong Object Oriented Programming understanding
- Python experience is a plus
- Communicative and proactive
Learn more about Siemens PLM Software by watching this great video!