Postal Test Integration Manager
Business Unit: Logistics and Airport Solutions
Requisition Number: 229738
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to team members to ensure adherence to organizational strategies and processes.
• Set performance targets, conduct employee performance and merit reviews in accordance to the business needs.
• Review technical proposals and oversee bidding activities.
• Possess a clear understanding of a Matrix Organization to ensure adequate staffing of all projects.
• Designs the definition of the most complex projects, selecting sources and monitoring results.
• Designs and leads the most complex processes and technical support to production, marketing, sales, and/or other departments.
• Manages the most complex projects and leads project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
• Designs and manages technical standards, and leads the development of the most complex technology design theory and procedures.
• Leads cross-functional initiatives to develop the most complex specifications reflecting user requirements and business criteria.
• Experience in managing or leading large technical teams.
• Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various test methodology.
• Familiar with the latest technology trends in hardware/software engineering, system test and systems engineering.
• Strong focus on software quality and customer satisfaction.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
Typically manages multiple exempt-level employees and/or other managers.
10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management