Executive Administrative Assistant
Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 229748
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Princeton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
Provides administrative services for the Head of the Siemens Healthineers, Digital Services, Digital Technology & Innovation (SHS DS DTI) division of Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. in Princeton, NJ. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent administration skills, strong teamwork skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. This position is based in Princeton, NJ, and includes communication and interaction with various support functions of Siemens.
· Schedules appointments and meetings ensuring the established calendar is free.
· Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements.
· Reconciles travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases.
· Answers, screens, and places phone calls on behalf of the officer; sorts and prioritizes mail; monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources.
· Prepares various presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings under the direction of Management.
· Assists in the management of visitors to the site
· Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
· Independently performs basic tasks and functions for professional field of work.
· Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from others.
· Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· At least 3 years of administrative experience and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others.
· The candidate must be fluent in German in order to effectively communicate within this role.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidate should be “hands-on”, and proactive in working with internal and cross-functional team members, providing excellent service and guidance to ensure that all relevant requirements are met.