Totally Integrated Automation-Area Sales Professional-TN
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 229808
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 35%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Totally Integrated Automation Sales Account Manager - Nashville, TN
Siemens Industry – Industrial Sales division is searching for a highly professional account manager with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. This position is located in Nashville, Tn.
The selected candidate will manage strategic relationships with key automation equipment OEMs, Channel Partners and End Users. This includes creating and executing an account development plan, working with and expanding business with the existing customer and assisting in developing joint customers. The ideal candidate would have experience in selling PLC’s (Automation) LV drives, AC controls, Industrial communications equipment and associated services.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end industrial solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the US
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
- Improving customer productivity, efficiency and flexibility through automation, controls, motor and drives technology and software solutions
- Understanding the industrial automation equipment market as it relates to customer requirements, opportunities and competition
- Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing the existing customer base
- Building long term partnerships with senior management at key customer accounts, solutions partners and channel partners.
- Preparing presentations and professional proposals that highlight the value of our solutions and services
- Professionally escalating and expediting customer issues
- Developing a personal sales strategy that maximizes the return on time investment.
- Engaging business unit technical and industry experts+ to provide solutions that address unique customer requirements
- Leveraging customer relationship management tools to manage the entire sales cycle, prioritize activities, and provide accurate forecasting information.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k matching plan.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Required knowledge/skills Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Electrical / Mechanical discipline
- 8-10 years of successful selling experience in industrial automation products and rotating equipment solutions
- Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, i.e. financials strategic and tactical thinking etc.
- Executive level verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win
- Organization and time management skills to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Travel 30%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- MBA preferred but not required
- Experience with OEMs, End Users and channel partners highly desirable
- Knowledge of customers and competitors within the defined territory is a plus.