Project Manager 4 (Tech)
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 229896
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens broad spectrum of immunoassay, chemistry, hematology, molecular, urinalysis, and blood gas testing systems, in conjunction with automation, informatics and services, can serve the needs of laboratories of any size – today and tomorrow.
Our comprehensive portfolio of laboratory diagnostic systems and extensive menu is designed to streamline workflow, enhance operational efficiency, and support improved patient care.
Siemens Healthcare diagnostics requires a Project Manager to optimize on-going and future development projects that are either in development or already commercialized.
· Develop project plans and track resources in conjunction with internal teams.
· Interface with Assay Development, Marketing, Service, Quality/Regulatory and Commercial teams.
· Interface with external customers.
· Organize and manage external and internal meetings and calls.
· Use project management tools for effective management and communication tools.
· Be a contributor to business strategy.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Undergraduate degree or above
· 5 years of experience in project management
· Experience in the management of Diagnostic Instrument development is a plus
· Strong analytical skills with ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
· Capable of leading and motivating cross-functional teams
· Flexible interpersonal skills
· Excited by working in small, dynamic teams with a start-up mentality within the setting of a large multi-site corporation
· PMP certification is a PLUS