Cloud Product Marketing Manager
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 229914
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Livonia
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Milford, United States-Texas-Plano
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Digitalization changes everything. It is changing our daily lives as
well as existing business models and the Cloud is becoming more and
more central to it. We’re looking for an innovative marketer,
motivated to be part of an agile team enabling companies to realize
innovation in the way they bring products to life. The Cloud Marketing
Manager will be a team-oriented individual member of the company’s
Cloud Marketing team. Being comfortable working in a matrixes
organization with other marketing functions and business segments will
be crucial to this role.
Integral to this role is the planning, development, and execution of
initiatives and campaigns to deliver core value-based messages that
resonate with specific audiences. These activities drive awareness,
interest, and demand for our Cloud solutions. Focus will be in the
areas of designing SaaS and Cloud offers including development of
launch plans, messaging, and promotion development, as well as pricing,
packaging, instrumentation, analytics, and service design.
Ideal candidates are experienced in technology product marketing and
are passionate about the success of both developers and customers. They
are able to develop and deliver messages to communicate business values
and technical concepts in clear and concise customer and developer
value propositions. Ideal candidates also enjoy building collaborative
relationships to enable the success of large matrixed teams.
• Develop and execute launch plans for new product features or initiatives, working closely with product management, communications, engineering, design, support, and sales teams
• Collaborate with product strategy, engineering, and product management define and deliver clear value propositions and product positioning of our Cloud offerings for customers and developer partners.
• Identify, develop and or manage the creation of engaging content to tell our story, including videos, web, social media, and more.
• Through programs and initiatives, build awareness of and educate external customers of the value of our Cloud solutions products/solutions.
• Be a strategic partner with product teams with a pulse on our customer and developer partners, their journeys, and overall market and competitive landscape.
• Partner with business segment marketing teams todrive and showcase Cloud messaging at events, with partners, and in the customer and developer markets.
• Develop a clear and effective product marketing plan and drive its execution out to customers and developer partners.
• Collaborate with and manage communications with internal and external stakeholders as needed.
• Measure and assess the effectiveness of programs, initiatives and the various tactics and collateral assets related to them.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years’ work experience in software product marketing with at least 1 year of experience in a field facing role.
• Marketing or selling to small and medium businesses
• Experience in both the Software as a Service (SaaS) and with software platforms
• Excellent English communication skills
• Proven written and presentation communications, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
• Willing to travel up to 25%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional, and cross-business teams, as well as third parties
• Proven knowledge of marketing principles and practices with demonstrated experience in events, reputation, demand generation, references, and Marketing/CRM systems
• Effective and comfortable with multitasking to handle many assignments simultaneously
• Ability to develop strong trust-based relationships
• Ability to work with variety of different cultural and business environments
• Extensive experiencewith Microsoft Office and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience marketing cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud platforms a plus
• Selling to or marketing to developers a plus
• Agile marketing experience a plus
• Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence a plus
• Demonstrated leadership in the planning and launch of a new products a plus
• Experience with design, simulation, manufacturing, and product lifecycle software/solutions a plus
• Knowledge of manufacturing industries a plus
• Experience with search engine and social-media based marketing campaigns a plus
• Experience with inbound marketing a plus
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicantswill not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the