Healthcare Workforce Implementation Manager
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 229975
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Siemens is a global powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens rigorously leveraging the advantages that this set up provides to tap business opportunities in both new and established markets. The company is organized in nine divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers, and Financial Services.
As part of the Education and Workforce Solutions team, the Implementation Manager position is responsible for project and program management of our resources related to our new staffing solutions. Called “Flexforce Workforce Solutions”, we place contingent Imaging staff – either an imaging technologist or an imaging-knowledgeable trainer/coach – on the customer site for 3 months up to 7 years. This role is responsible for the successful implementation of the onsite engagement of our contingent staff. This role will interact with the customer at various levels within the organization. The right candidate will have a solid understanding of the changing climate in healthcare and the impact to our customers. The Implementation Manager is responsible for collecting ‘Voice of the Customer’ data directly from the customer, prioritizing and looping it back to departments for improvement opportunities appropriate. This role will also work closely with other internal team members to ensure a cohesive, positive customer experience.
Specific Job Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expert in PMI Methodology and be experienced in customer-facing engagements. Candidate will need experience running large projects in a matrix organization both internally and within the customer’s environment, working with customers and designing the project that balances customer satisfaction and still keep the project on time and within budget. Candidate will be leading all aspects of the projects, control/manage project scope, definition of schedule, budget and resource allocation. A high level of collaboration, business acumen and strong execution skills are required.
· Overall coordination and single point of contact for project success to our end customers
· Creating meeting and workshop agendas, facilitating the meetings and managing the ongoing workflow, project plans and output from the meetings
· Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with key members of the Customer team
· Serve as liaison between customer and internal Siemens departments
· Escalate complex issues and concerns to appropriate senior leadership
· Champion a positive customer experience
· Continuously update and evaluate relevant project metrics
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels. Execute continuous improvement plan
- Creates and manages change management process.
· Performs review of documentation and work with the respective Business Lines to ensure the contract equals what is implemented and communicates with internal stakeholders ensuring customer success and satisfaction.
Job location is Cary, NC.
Overall Position Experience and Skills
· Ability to engage and communicate to executive level clients
· Excellent Customer relations skills
· Ability to effectively present to large customer groups
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to provide support, training and guidance
· Experience in identifying and prioritizing Customer and internal issues
· Skilled in coordinating and communicating timely resolutions across organizational boundaries
· Ability to drive accountability and ownership – both at Siemens within a matrix environment, as well as with the Customer
· Deliver input and drive process improvements to increase quality of service delivery and prevent repetition of issues
· Results-focused, ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner
· Ability to prioritize work in a complex multi-tasking environment
Experience and Education:
· Current PMP Certification, BS/BA in Business and/or Healthcare
· 3 to 5 years of proven experience in leading complex customer engagements
· 3 to 5 years of proven experience in program management
· Ability to travel extensively to customer sites (up to 50%)
· Process improvement and “Voice of the Customer” experience a plus