Branch Manager - Building Technologies - West Sacramento CA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 229990
Primary Location: United States-California-West Sacramento
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 30%
- General Manager responsible for the overall P&L of the Branch.
- Leads implementation of Business Target Agreements at the branch level including sales forecast, annual budget, profit plan, cost control, asset management plan and other financial deliverables.
- Leads and manages execution of sales and service operational.
- Direct sales management responsibility for the Automation Solutions business.
Establishes and implements plans for consistent profitable growth across all Building Technology Business Lines in Sacramento, Reno, and Central Valley to Fresno.
Fosters employee engagement and the ownership culture to improve performance, enhance our customers’ experience, and drive local innovation.
Drives continuous improvement of the Customer Experience with a focus on the branch’s Client Service Managers and other strategies.
Represents Siemens to customers in the communities where we do business and with business leaders and market-influencers.
Implements the Siemens Digital Transformation Strategy.
Accelerates the Profitable Growth of the Fire Solutions & Service business.
Accelerates the Profitable Growth of Security Solutions & Service business.
Increases growth of the Service business, specifically Service Agreement Recurring Revenue (SARR) and Outcome-Based Services.
Implements the Siemens Digital Services Strategy to protect our business and capture new customers.
Implements the Siemens Smart Buildings I2S/E3 strategy and be the leader in the market place.
Implements Total Room Automation/Lighting/Enlighted strategy to further increase market share in Automation.
Assures that branch personnel appropriately leverage available resources within the organization (finance & business administration, procurement, human resources, legal, division resources, and Field Operations Standards / Business Excellence).
Develops and maintains personal contact with major customers at the executive level to maximize opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
Collaborates with Zone management regarding branch strategies, plans, performance, and other pertinent conditions.
Ensures local sales and service operations management team is accountable and provides for employee development through the ongoing Siemens Performance Management Process (PMP).
Works through appropriate Human Resource and company channels to provide the tools, training, and work environment that are necessary for Branch employees to be successful.
Ensures compliance with all federal and local rules and regulations applicable to the geographic area as well as all company policies and procedures.
Teams with other operating companies to provide total customer solutions in Siemens products and services.
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required.
- Required experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and sales management experience (Fire/Life Safety or Automation) with a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Required travel: 30%
- Other requirements:
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills in English are required to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a P&L.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings, especially Mechanical and Electrical.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing and be 21 years old to participate in the required Siemens Vehicle Program.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without needing current or future sponsorship.
Preferred education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electronics, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field preferred.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.