Dispatcher - Service Coordinator - HVAC, Fire, Security - Hartford, CT
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 229996
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-Cromwell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
For more information, please visit:
• Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal.
• Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
• Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of manpower and material. Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
• Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
• Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including service orders, timesheets, packing slips, purchase orders, accounts payable vouchers, MTO's and/or RMTR's as assigned.
• Also assists in processing credit memos and collections. Assists in project profitability through cost containment procedures and processes.
• Maintains timely set up and completeness of related job folders as assigned.
• Utilizes, maintains and updates all employee, service call and customer information in SAP.
• Utilizes, where appropriate, all features including but not limited to service reporting, time stamping, TSP planning and scheduling, etc.
• May be responsible for non-installed parts sales including processing orders, pricing and invoicing.
• Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred, although a combination of education (High School or GED required) and experience will also be considered
• 2-5 years experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response required
• Good organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and business software systems (i.e. SAP) required
• Familiarity or experience with control, HVAC, Fire or Security systems and engineering preferred. SAP experience highly preferred.