Enterprise Sales Executive I - PLM Software- Midwest
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 230020
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-, United States-Tennessee-, United States-Ohio-, United States-Michigan-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Enterprise Sales Executive I- PLM Software – Midwest
· Responsible for generating revenue through Strategic Named
Accounts and/or key vertical markets, within the Heavy Equipment
(Construction, Agriculture, Mining, etc.) and Transportation (Trucking)
Industries, using a strategic approach.
· Will work with customers, in the Product Lifecycle Management
area, to understand and improve their complete product and
manufacturing development space from product design, production
planning, manufacturing execution, service, and performance.
· Will spend a significant amount of time on-site with your
customers for discovery efforts, identifying opportunities, progressing
the sales cycle, and closing deals.
· Responsible for independently establishing and maintaining
customer relationships at every level including the C-Level.
· Will work to penetrate new logos and/or expand existing but
small footprint in several accounts within the Heavy Equipment &
· Creation and participation in preliminary and final software,
maintenance, and service quotes.
· Heavily involved in strategic software and contract
· Orchestration of a large matrix sales engagement team in order
to sell enterprise business solutions, incorporating a variety of PLM
products, across large multi-divisional businesses.
-Focus on obtaining and contributing revenue to the HEAT (Heavy
Equipment, Automotive, and Transportation) business unit.
- Achieving individual sales targets in new software, services, and
· Devising a quarterly business plan/territory plan as well as
strategic account plans for sales execution.
· Understands the competition and uses knowledge to effectively
position Siemens PLM software.
· Operates under minimal supervision with wide latitude for
· 1- 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software solutions into
· Must currently be located in the Midwest-region
· Must be willing to travel 50%-75% of time.
· Will Work to penetrate new logos
· Candidate will be familiar with desktop solutions such as
Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Project and other job related
software such as SAP and Salesforce.com
· Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills
complemented by exceptional written and oral communication skills and
strong organizational abilities.
· Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy,
the PLM solution strategy, and their alignment.
· Ability to understand the complex and typically long sales
cycles at the strategic level
· 4 year college degree preferred
· Experience selling in the PLM, SCM, ERP, Simulation, DM or CRM
technology (or similar) into large strategic accounts up through
the CXO level within Heavy Equipment.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United