Midmarket Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 230028
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Siemens PLM Software is seeking a Midmarket Marketing Campaign Coordinator to further fuel our growth within the midmarket. As a member of Siemens global marketing organization, you’ll be a key player within our marketing team playing a critical role towards furthering growth in a strategic market segment. In this role, you will assist in the creation of campaigns tailored to the needs of midmarket buyers, driving demand for Siemens PLM Software solutions, often through our network of channel partners. Success in this role involves three key elements: (1) cultivating and applying a deep knowledge of customer buying behaviors, preferences, and personas in the midmarket space; (2) assisting Siemens PLM Software marketing campaign developers to utilize marketing strategies and tactics that are demonstrably effective in this space; (3) and providing data-driven feedback from campaign execution results, tests, and original market surveys to maintain continuous relevance in this dynamic market segment. High performing individuals in this role will be self-starters, effective communicators, and combine an innate feel for the needs of buyers in this space with data-driven insights validating their behavior.
• Maintain database of market studies, competitive intelligence, and primary research to discern areas of specific need or interest in midmarket space for Siemens software solutions.
• Use above research to collaborate with campaign owners, suggesting buying factors most impactful for midmarket buyers and marketing tactics sure to resonate customers and prospects in this unique space.
• Report on effectiveness of midmarket campaigns and suggested tactics, using analytics to determine continuous improvements.
• Demonstrated history of success in marketing within midmarket space in software or cloud technology domains. Working with partner ecosystem or channel is a plus. Exposure to SaaS business models is a plus.
• Ability to use market research to both inform high-level strategy as well as develop tactical insights that lead to success.
• Extensive project experience with intercultural teams working remotely, across multiple time zones, and in globally matrixed environment
• Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills