Distributor Sales Professional - Low/Medium Voltage Products
Business Unit: Construction Sales
Requisition Number: 230074
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Tallahassee, United States-Georgia-Macon, United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Low Voltage and Products is looking for a Distributor Sales Engineer for the South Metro Atlanta Southern Georgia market. The person chosen for the key role will manage, penetrate, and grow Channel Partner locations in South Atlanta and Southern Georgia and will carry a multi-million dollar quota. This person will be responsible for driving stock product sales within the Channel. He/She will be responsible for developing and growing relationships throughout the channel partner organizations. This person will be responsible for driving sales, training, programs and promotions at the channel. This person will report to Regional Channel Manager and will have no direct reports.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits. May identify, develop and manage channel partners to achieve channel goals.
- Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers. - Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
- May develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for sales channels.
- Product support to include but not limited to; Residential Products, Safety Switches, IEC/NEMA Control, Panel boards, Molded Case Circuit Breakers, Switchboards, Medium Voltage gear, Lighting Panels, Low Voltage Switchgear, Busway, Motor Control Centers,
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree is strongly preferred, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum) and directly related work experience will be considered.
- Prior sales experience.
- Electrical and or Power distribution sales experience.
- Knowledge of LV MV power distribution product line.
- Travel required 20%.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.