Technical Support Technician 4
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 230075
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Are you a driven problem solver with a desire to make an impact on people’s lives and health across the globe?
The syngo® Dynamics Technical Support Technician is a key role in the Siemens Healthineers’ Regional Support Center Americas team based in Cary, NC. You will work with a diverse team of technical and clinical experts to provide comprehensive customer care for the syngo Dynamics product line and associated products through direct customer interaction, and remote service tools.
· Deliver industry best customer care to end-users and supporting staff (e.g. Medical Imaging Technologists, Cardiologists, Systems Administrators, etc.) via phone, remote support, and coordinated on-site service.
· Receive and document incoming incidents via phone or electronic ticketing.
· Comprehend, analyze, and resolve incidents for multifaceted and diverse cardiology PACS solutions.
· Develop, communicate, and execute actions plans for complex issues within established timelines.
· Coordinate all service related activities including service using 3rd party vendors.
· Contribute to the development and dissemination of product knowledge to the customer and internal resources
· Act as a team mentor and service ambassador
· Lead cross-departmental projects and activities
· Cultivate customer relationships to accurately assess and anticipate needs.
· Analyze, provide recommendations, and assist in the development of projects to improve product solutions, clinical workflow, and overall customer experience.
· Maintain accurate service and customer equipment records.
· Provide on-site service when required.
· Participate in rotational on-call duties.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Demonstrated history of customer focused results and high satisfaction standards
· Proven record of successful analytical problem solving
· Experience with diverse Healthcare IT environments and clinical workflows
· Analytical and Developmental knowledge and/or experience with:
- syngo Dynamics, Sensis, Siemens Ultrasound devices
- Cardiology Vascular Information Systems, PACS, Imaging Information Systems
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Server and Clients), MS SQL, Networking, Security, Antivirus, Web Technologies, Citrix, VM environments, and Infosec.
- DICOM, HL7
- XML, HTML
- Server, workstation, and storage hardware devices and technologies e.g. Cloud computing, Vendor Neutral Archiving,
- MagicLinkA (MLA), OPENlink
· Experience with US, MR, CT, CR, XA, and NM from various vendors including Siemens, GE, Philips, Toshiba, Fuji, and others.
· ITIL Service Management Framework knowledge and/or experience
· Multi-language skills are a plus
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Associate’s degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS diploma or equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical or specialty area.
Generally, 8+ years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.