Global Consulting & Integrator Alliance Director - Seattle, WA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 230119
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Seattle
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
Global Consulting & Integrator Alliance Director
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team this individual will be responsible for working with Global System Integrator Partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. They will drive value creation through relationships with C&SI partners in all geographies to support Sales Orchestrators and Sales leaders; support specific local and project efforts; develop high-quality relationships with key players. This individual will engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the Siemens PL business. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies. They will track performance at a global level of key partnerships. They will identify joint solutions that can be developed ensuring that the partnership goes from business to solution level. It will be key for this person to manage executive level interface between the companies and ensure that there is visibility to progress on both sides.
Prerequisite & Essential Functions:
• Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years partner experience in the industry in the area of enterprise software
• Candidate must have a strong history of achievement over career.
• Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
• Candidate will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
• PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• Application Lifecycle Development (ALM)
• Manufacturing MOM/MES
• Digital Enterprise Market
• Industry knowledge including but not limited to: Auto/Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Electronics/Semi, Industrial Machinery, CPG, Energy
• Can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
• Understand the complex and typically requirements for building a strong partnership
• Must have easy access to a major airport.
• Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
• Candidate will have 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in partner management and sales/sales management.