Head of NAM Ultrasound
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 230160
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Head of North America (NAM) Ultrasound is responsible for developing the NAM Ultrasound business strategy to be in line with the overall Siemens Healthineers North American strategy. This executive leadership role drives an integrated solutions strategy for Ultrasound through coverage and in depth knowledge of all customer segments. This position manages the National Ultrasound Sales Team, Marketing team, and Clinical Applications team; the span of control is nine direct reports and the individual will report into the Head of Imaging Sales Executive.
· The Head of NAM Ultrasound is responsible to drive market share & profitability gains, through the coverage & performance of our zone management teams. This individual will define specific growth targets for the sales force, marketing team and clinical applications team.
· Continuously drive improved business processes, customer satisfaction, forecasting, transparency, and sales tool maintenance processes across the country.
· Develop forward integration strategies to increase growth in Siemens Healthineers solutions of Population Health, Managed Equipment Services (MES), & Integrated Service Management contracts.
· Lead strategic partnerships with both direct luminary customers in Channel Partners, Integrated Delivery Networks, Academic & Research Institutions, and in Healthineers Strategic Alliances.
· Key leader in driving results through collaboration with all business lines and matrixed North American region functions: Services, Project Management, Solution Implementations, HR, Finance, etc.
· People leadership responsibilities include the systematic development & coaching of direct reports &national team in a high performance culture.
· Critical KPI’s include: business volume (orders + sales); market share growth, customer satisfaction & loyalty scores; people excellence.
· Executive level experience & expertise in setting business strategy for individual customers/opportunity with the entire enterprise in mind; leadership targeting and closing opportunities; managing zone strategic accounts; and the ability to lead and inspire employees in the organization . This leadership role requires prior business leadership & management experience, 15 years +.
· Ability to gain an in-depth knowledge and transparency of the market place industry macro trends, and all customers in zone.
· Leadership of all opportunities; establish and expand upon relationships with existing and potential customers; targeting and closing each opportunity and creating a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Substantial knowledge is necessary of Healthcare business line offerings.
· Substantial knowledge of the domestic market is required, international market knowledge is preferred.
· Strong ability to gain intra-organizational cooperation. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills at the highest levels of an organization. Excellent business acumen demonstrated. Demonstrated leadership ability & expertise in managing across a matrix as well as enabling other managers to be leaders & drive business results.