Strategic Relationship Manager
Business Unit: Commercial Finance
Requisition Number: 230304
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of businessto- business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens
Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness.
We are seeking an energized Strategic Relationship Manager with Healthcare Finance experience to join the Siemens Financial Services group. In this role, you will lead the development of strategic context with the senior management team across the sales organization(s) with Siemens Healthineers. You will report to the CEO Commercial Finance with oversight and input from the CEO – CFO of Siemens Healthineers & USA. If you have 10 or more years of finance-related experience in this function and are looking to take the next step in your career, join us!
• Perform the role of Strategic Relationship Manager working directly with the CEO’s leadership team at Siemens Healthineers developing alignment w/customer objectives
* Collaborate with
the Healthineers’ CFO Finance Team including the Leasing Desk
• Develop and position various financial products and solutions tied directly to the sales strategy at Healthineers…increase communication and visibility to products consistently
* Drive finance penetration, profit and new business growth
* Manage and monitor key market dynamic and shifting strategies across the healthcare landscape both internally and externally
* Review and summarize targeted KPIs aligned to create transparency of collective efforts of both organizations
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 10 years leasing/finance experience through a relationship manger approach
• Ability to execute business strategy and contribute to targeted sales, relationship management objectives and business returns
• Ability to provide solutions and address customer needs
• Ability to structure standard and complex product financial offerings
• Demonstrated understanding of risk versus return
• Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events, and conferences
• Functional knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• Strong relationship management, selling, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Self starter and highly motivated to achieve
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• History of direct deals with C-suite healthcare executives
• Healthcare finance experience is strongly preferred